Author Topic: Ferrari 360 JD Build diary  (Read 308358 times)

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Ferrari 360 JD Build diary
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 01:32:56 PM »
calipers all painted and logo fitted

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 01:35:37 PM »
the best bit the new wheels 19 inch

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 01:38:31 PM »
genuine seats need a gud clean but in mint condition

Drew355

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 12:04:46 PM »
Hi mate, if you go to www.photobucket.com (there are other sites but this is the one I use) and follow their instructions to sign up for an account. Then you just press the upload button on their website and upload all your photos to the photobucket website. They keep all the photos on their computers and when you want to add a picture on here for people to see you just link to it. We only have a limited storage space on here which is why the pics have to be small.

Once you have them on photobucket, you just put your pointer over the photo & it automatically brings up a set of option boxes. Just click in the one that says IMG code at the bottom & it will say "copied"

Then you just go to your topic on here & click the reply button at the bottom. Then to put the picture in press "Ctrl" and "V" together. This will put a long line of code into your reply which will link to your picture. You can then add as many pics as you like to each reply.

It sounds a bit complicated, but once you have done it once it is very straightforward.

When you are adding pics or info about your build, you need to add them all as replies in your build topic (I have renamed this topic so you can use it) , not as new topics each time. I will merge all the topics you have posted so far into this thread, so they will appear in the date order you posted them.

If you need any more help just shout!  :)

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:17:50 PM by Drew355 »

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 10:02:33 PM »
thanks very much for the help andy  :)

f355project

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 09:31:53 PM »
Hey jd you gotta get your dove bar of soap on those seats keep up the good work!!!!  keep the pictures coming Love reading other people's threads  ;D

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »
just got back of holiday yesterday but could not resist going in garage today, finished front shocker mounts and dialed in all the front suspension got the car sat on front wheels, looks great .will post pics soon

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 08:01:01 AM »
  hi guys had another gud weekend on the car striped all the front end and painted front space frame ,painted all wishbones and hubs  ready to assemble this week ,also refited the wiring loom and abs unit  ,striped and made new brackets for the fuse box, so they are easy to get to now ,next job is to make front tub for spare wheel and lugage.will post pics soon.

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 09:30:30 AM »
hi guys been busy with customers cars ,however  i managed to assemble all the newly painted suspension and get the car sat on its wheels again.also started the front tub, there is definately going to be plenty of room in there for a spare wheel and a couple of good size bags or cases. spent last weekend making a lip to go around the top of the frame and fitted a rubber seal to make it water tight. going to push the car out today as weather is sunny i  will take plenty of photos as i got a new camera of santa, cheers jd .

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 04:27:19 PM »
here are some pictures for any one interested, start of the front tub, newly painted and fitted front suspension, and a shot of the ride hight of the front enjoy .cheers jd 

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 04:37:51 PM »
only copied one ,this should b the other two

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »
hi guys made some grills for the front bumper, and put a coat of paint on  them. also had some paint left after painting the calipers so give the front bumper a coat of paint, hav been preping this in between jobs. wil post photo wen dry .cheers jd.

dangerrous

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 05:16:17 PM »
What engine are you using for the rear? the pug's or something else?
There was a post sometime ago of a guy who had, along with the front engine, also put a v6 in the back. Totally bonkers BUT it worked, which at least proves it's possible
D

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 05:50:57 PM »
hi dangerous, how u geting on with your build. just found a post u sent can not figure out wen u posted it if it was a while ago apologies for not replying,im am going to put the pug engine and box in the back , mainly for simplicity as i already hav it and all the wireing should hopefully just need extending. i drove the car for a couple of weeks  was not bad power wise .i do plan to use it to travel abroad as well as at home so it will be fairly economical .however if i get board with it i will probably look at a super charger and a rebuild . :) cheers jd.

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »
 hi guys got the front tub finished today just ready to prep and prime then will paint it before it gets carpet on it, also here is a picture of front bumper, with new grills fitted .cheers jd. :)

Advert