Author Topic: how many completed extreme cars are there in the club  (Read 4489 times)

thr33sixty

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
how many completed extreme cars are there in the club
« on: September 14, 2012, 10:03:53 AM »
hello, simple question how many extreme cars do we have in the club that are complely finished, we need to get them to shows etc because of the lack of meets/shows etc, i contacted the italian replica owners club as they seemed to have a good turnout of meets, when i told him i owned an extreme 360 (this was in a e mail) i was told we dont want you extreme owners in our club, now this somewhat annoyed me to the point that afer a few emails and i wont go into those conversations that i will level him to the ground if i ever meet him, enough said on that subject, if there was enough interest and cars lets get them to some meets etc, 

pete     

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: how many completed extreme cars are there in the club
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 10:25:42 AM »
Ring Extreme and ask Ashley the answer to your question he knows it  ;)
I Live my life a quater miles at a time.Nothing else matters Not the Morgage not the store not my team and all there bull****.For those ten seconds or less i'm free - Don Fast & Furious

smash

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 10:26:49 AM »
"It's a local club for local people - there's nothing for you here!"

Don't understand - there's clearly some Extreme 355s in the club and taking some sort of snobby standpoint when they make that horrific 944GTO thing - well, pot, kettle, black. Prolly because Roy Kelly used to do 355's in competition and it's his club...

I am very, very, VERY nearly an owner!

AIG1355

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Temujin Restaurants
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 11:56:09 AM »
Yes....... there are completed cars out there but I guess those owners aren't interested in taking them to club meets. I for a number of years had been the only one on the stand when the club had booked one. I don't bother anymore, If I go, I park in the carpark or anywhere.

Extreme won't know as they don't run the club (its hardly that) / forum.

As for Mr Kelly, he's an embarrassment. I have witnessed slanging matches in the open between him and his own club members at events as the onlookers walk by open mouthed with their kids in tow. I would not want to part of that even if they did let Extreme owners in.

EXTREME

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 12:15:56 PM »
Ring Extreme and ask Ashley the answer to your question he knows it  ;)
shaun keep filling mate nearly there

sha121

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »
Still the question how many completed extreme cars  are out there come people how many. The million dollar question
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:14:37 PM by sha121 »

GREGSCUDERIA

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 11:18:29 AM »
Hard to say but In real I did see one 360 replica and two lambos never come a cross 430 the main problem is owners of the club dont meet up so you cant see them at shows must be lots of finished 360. Lots  of unfinished yet 430 and hundreds lambos in sheds covered with dust. Waiting for to be finished or going to ebay unfinished products lots of nice 360 you can see on you tube none of 430

smash

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
Why is that? Why don't Extreme owners get together at shows etc? Be really useful for me as a new owner who has a shit load of bodywork to sort out.

Does the forum ever email shot members re: upcoming events and is that maybe something to look into, like an events calendar or something? I'm not thinking just big kit car shows but more localised stuff orth, South, East West kind of thing? or maybe it's been done and response was zilch!

AIG1355

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Temujin Restaurants
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 11:40:08 AM »
The reason is, this is really just a Forum and nobody drives the club side of it. I don't know how the DNA owners operates, maybe Steve can shed some light on it? Does anyone drive the club side?

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 05:48:57 PM »
hi guys , well i would defo be up for any shows or meets as soon as my 360 is finished would be gud to meet some of u guys . im proud of my extreme kit best on the market  ps i had the same reply from the italian replica car club , lets get some meets organised and some pics to show every one cheers jd  :)

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 07:10:47 PM »
When I had my DNA I sorted out club pitches etc and Tenpin on the DNA side run things now over there now. As soon as my Murci is finished I will again sort out club stands etc (it should be going to paint in a month :-) ).. but if anyone wants to take the lead on it then I'm more than happy to post details and help where I can.

Would be great to meet up and have a few beers !!

smash

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 07:06:27 PM »
I'd be up for meets - get involved in quite a few locally - Essex area so will start posting up anything I find out about.

Drew355

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 08:59:47 PM »
Well I did start to run the club meet side of things and extreme provided us with a free marquee whenever we wanted it but I think I kind of started it too early. There weren't many finished at the time and after booking a multi car plot at several of the shows and only me and maybe one other turning up I kind of gave up till more were finished. That was several years ago and many more are now completed.

I personally have now completed 3 360's and an RS. I have also worked on a further 2 completed cars (inc yours Pete :-)  ). I have seen 4 other 360's on the road, many 355's, 1 430 and 3 Murci's. Those are the ones I have personally seen on the road. There are obviously many more and maybe now there are more finished it could be a good idea to get together at shows!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:03:44 PM by Drew355 »

Alex360

• Extreme Owner
  • "You got a heavy foot"
    • View Profile
    • Acetech Security Limited
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 06:32:39 PM »
Well I did start to run the club meet side of things and extreme provided us with a free marquee whenever we wanted it but I think I kind of started it too early. There weren't many finished at the time and after booking a multi car plot at several of the shows and only me and maybe one other turning up I kind of gave up till more were finished. That was several years ago and many more are now completed.

I personally have now completed 3 360's and an RS. I have also worked on a further 2 completed cars (inc yours Pete :-)  ). I have seen 4 other 360's on the road, many 355's, 1 430 and 3 Murci's. Those are the ones I have personally seen on the road. There are obviously many more and maybe now there are more finished it could be a good idea to get together at shows!

Hi Drew,
Can we revive this topic now and see who can attend the next show with/without completed car
I am new to the whole car show thing so don't know when/ where the good shows are.
I met up with Mickey London and Paul79 and phil99 at stoneleigh, and I know JD knows a few of the guys who attended.
When is the next one? Who is going?

Cheers

Alex360

APDevelopments

• Extreme Owner
  • I dont know where Im going Ask me when I get there
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2015, 11:36:46 PM »
Well I'm one member with a completed Murcielago. Ok I'm doing a refurb at the moment so it's not going far but I'm a number on the completed list.

Advert