Author Topic: drew i think i have resized the phots  (Read 2848 times)

girl builds 360

• View Profile
    • Email
drew i think i have resized the phots
« on: April 10, 2013, 07:33:55 PM »
its already on a 406, still lots of bits i don't know where they go, it may have to go to a builder to finish, let me know your thoughts

Drew355

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: drew i think i have resized the phots
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 11:47:44 PM »
Hi, you should reply to your first topic if you want to add more pics or info rather than keep starting new topics, that way we can keep all your info in one place. I will sort them into one as soon as I am back on my pc.

It looks like you have a project on your hands there! To be honest, the tyre sizes are the last things on your list at the moment! The wheels and tyres can be done at any time, keep it on the donor wheels at least until it is painted.

Looks like you have most of the parts, do you have a rear light panel or the front light housings? The pile of bits are things like the scuttle panel, interior rear window finishers, under bonnet trim, drip strips for the boot etc.

How much work is involved depends on how well it has been put together so far. Things like how well the roof has been bonded in place, if the welding has been done well and if bits have been bonded in the right place. The gaps are something you have to work on even if everything is put on correctly, so don't worry if they are a little out, its the alignment from one panel to the next that is most important.

If you do it yourself it could be a nice car and wouldn't cost you too much. To be honest if you pay a builder to do this you would be unlikely to get your money back on resale.

Good news is there are plenty of builders on here and build diaries to help ou get it done. Just ask if you get stuck!

Do you have a build DVD for it?

If you are missing parts extreme should be able to sort you out with what you need.

dangerrous

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 06:00:05 PM »
I've put the dvd build video on youtube, it's a private listing, shout if you need it by  pm'ing me
D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:22:46 AM by dangerrous »

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 08:39:05 AM »
Looking gud girls , hope u get it finished I'm sure any questions u hav one of us will b able to answer  best of look  cheers jd

girl builds 360

• View Profile
    • Email
ummm think its time for the dvd on the 360
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 07:48:39 PM »
I think its time we watch the dvd now, scratch head moment , not sure which way to go from here, extreme have helped me out with all the lights, gonna have to get my head round door latches, and all the brains that go behind the inside of the doors....  fuel tank is giving me a head fry as the hole has been cut out for the passengers side and i think the original is on the left hand side but the fuel pipe and brather are on the drivers side, is it possable to extend the fuel pipe all the way round????, and do need a price on rear custom built rear exhaust, um um um ,  i cant thank you guys enough for all the help

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 01:29:47 AM »
Hi girls the video will help u a lot it shows u how to extend the fuel pipes if u want to put it on the passenger side if not u can always fill the hole on that side and cut a new one on the drivers side , the genuine car does hav it on the passenger  side tho cheers jd

Advert