Author Topic: Want to sey Hallo!  (Read 2005 times)

RobinHansen

• View Profile
    • Email
Want to sey Hallo!
« on: July 22, 2013, 11:03:47 PM »
Hallo my name is Robin, im from Norwey in europa. i buyd a toyota mr2 turbo for 2 days ago, i wass going to bodykit it. but then i discoverd this site http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/ , its it still up and running?  and how do i buy from it? do i need to call the number?.  :)

MartyWebb

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Want to sey Hallo!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 11:08:19 PM »
Hi Robin, yeh Extreme still going, you can phone or email them to ask questions or order.

Marty

RobinHansen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 11:14:35 PM »
Hi Robin, yeh Extreme still going, you can phone or email them to ask questions or order.

Marty

Thx for quick feedback, do i need to modify the original body to fit eXtreme Murci?
welding or anything?

MartyWebb

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 11:19:17 PM »
Well, the Extreme Murci.. It's an involved kit to say the least, lots of work, but the end result is an amazing replica.

Don't mean to put you off, but it is hard work. If you can get on the build threads on this forum, take a look at some of the Murci ones and you'll get an idea.

Marty
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:28:59 PM by MartyWebb »

RobinHansen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 11:51:46 PM »
Well, the Extreme Murci.. It's an involved kit to say the least, lots of work, but the end result is an amazing replica.

Don't mean to put you off, but it is hard work. If you can get on the build threads on this forum, take a look at some of the Murci ones and you'll get an idea.

Marty
i searched around that thread, and it dident looked so hard, so i wonder. its it posiball for a newbie to do this with the dvd?

MartyWebb

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 12:02:43 AM »
Anything is possible, Everyone is different, but know it is a big job.

I haven't seen the Murci DVD, but if its like the Ferrari 360/430 DVD then I would say yes you could do it, just be sure to know all of the details and what to expect. The Result after a lot of hard work is a great replica, but it is hard work.

Marty

RobinHansen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 12:48:56 AM »
Anything is possible, Everyone is different, but know it is a big job.

I haven't seen the Murci DVD, but if its like the Ferrari 360/430 DVD then I would say yes you could do it, just be sure to know all of the details and what to expect. The Result after a lot of hard work is a great replica, but it is hard work.

Marty

Marty, thx for the feedback  :) think i need to buy the murci DVD to se what i Throw myself into. its it posiball to get the video for free? im on vication in my hut/cottage/lodge=i dont know what it is called in English, and i forgot my bank brick at home. so i cant buy anything online..

Advert