Author Topic: Looking for a new project.... What you lot got for sale!  (Read 1437 times)

krismc

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for a new project.... What you lot got for sale!
« on: August 17, 2013, 11:58:19 AM »
Right Lads, Im looking for a new project car and thought id start right here.  I used to use car forums but dropped over over the past few years and ive come back to see what im missing. Busy building and using my car.

Here is a little list of the cars ive had...

Clios, Fiats (various), Audi A4 avant 1.9tdi, Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.0tdi, Civic Type R Gt, Mini Cooper 1.3 MPI wide Arch, Audi A4 Avant Quattro 3.0Tdi, Smart Roadster, Smart 4-2, smart Roadster Brabus, few Kit cars, Golfs, Audi A3s and Various vans.... everything has been modified in some way.

And some pictures of some projects.....

Actually the kit car is for sale at the moment, trying to clear me some funds for the next project but im not bothered about selling it I may actually keep it...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-2000cc-Zetec-MNR-Vortx-RT-Raceleda-Spec-Kitcar-not-Caterham-or-westfield-/231033699884?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35caae7e2c

Thanks for Looking, and keep me updated if there is anything that you think I might like.

McGough

Advert