Author Topic: Newbie saying hello  (Read 1539 times)

Mickey_London

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Newbie saying hello
« on: April 14, 2014, 01:17:11 PM »
Hi everyone
New around here. Been reading a lot of your builds, some very skillful people on here.
Anyway, not yet got myself a kit, but got the donar, 3.0 V6 coupe, the volvo hinges, MKII Mondeo fuel filler oh and bought the eXtreme 360/430 build DVD.
So nearly there haha
Wanted to know if any of you are taking your cars to Stoneleigh. Would love to see one for real, to be shown around it.
Or if anyone is in Kent for me to come and view, sounds abit dodgy but I'm not, honest haha

Read alot about missing parts and sorts, but the dates are from a while ago, hopefully the new guys have sorted that.
Once I have the full amount for the kit I will book to go up to Ottringham to see them.
Thanks
Mick
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:34:41 PM by Mickey_London »

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Newbie saying hello
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 06:11:52 PM »
Welcome Mick, sounds like you're off to a good start there :-) I'm unsure if there will be any car's at the Stoneleigh event but I do know of a 360 that will be finished v.soon (ferrari360jd) that will just blow you away!

Missing parts were an issue but since it's been taken over by the new owners Extreme are just going from strength to strength. I've heard lots of positive things and think things are very much on track. the guys always answer the phone and reply to emails plus, there are always these forums as a backup if you need help.

I've not done a 360/430 build myself (Murcie) so can't really advise you much but others here have.

Again, Welcome

Steve

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 08:29:51 PM »
Hi mickey and welcome to the forum  I will be at stoneleigh show but unfortunately not with my car , it's close but not time to finish before then,if there's any help or advise you need wen you get your kit don't hesitate to ask ,cheers jd

Mickey_London

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 01:12:29 PM »
Thanks Guys
A little background, always tinkered with cars and bikes since I could hold a spanner, I have totally restored an MGB GT and also an Austin Mini in my spare time.
Always wanted to do a Kit, or replica or whatever they are called nowdays.
Im 45 now so got to make a start soon haha
Im a Firefighter in Kent so have plenty of spare time  ;D

I have read both your builds, very inspiring. Tons of talent and skill gone into them builds
Mick

Advert