Author Topic: bits from mondeo  (Read 1696 times)

ryanfox92

• View Profile
    • Email
bits from mondeo
« on: May 01, 2014, 06:48:51 PM »
Right, my donor car arrived today! Its like a driving ash tray at the minute but i cant complain for the price! What parts do i need again from the mondeo, and which mondeo does it need to be? Cant wait to start cutting the car up :P

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Re: bits from mondeo
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 10:35:52 AM »
Hi mate you need the fuel flap and the boot rubber from the mondeo I think it's the mk 2 it tells you on the DVD, I got the DVD off extreme before my kit arrived so I could do all the cutting and welding before the kit arrived , also you need a pair or tailgate hinges off a Volvo if you haven't got these yet I hav a brand new pair if you are interested they were £80 new I want £40 Gud look with your build , jd

ryanfox92

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 11:25:46 AM »
Yeah was gonna have a look on dvd if i didn't misplace it lol. Gonna get all the little bits and bobs to get started and hopefully get all the welding done a little before the kit arrives. Which volvo are they from? Cheers

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 12:54:37 PM »
They are from a Volvo 440 if I remember right,  quite rare to get a hold of these days that's why I ended up getting these from the main dealer , but then I ended up using a genuine tailgate and hinges ,cheers jd

Advert