Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1846 times)

Xantia31

• View Profile
    • Email
« on: August 27, 2014, 12:37:03 AM »
Hi everyone. Just bought a 93 turbo 355 replica but I must confess to being a total no ice and not knowing what kit it is. Extreme DNA Roy Kelly etc etc. So my first question is that should it turn out not to be an extreme car am I banished from these forums and told never to return or can I still ask you guys for some help?
If im not treading on toes then my first bit of help involves the boot ? Basically  it leaks and collects water. It has the zipped cover but the mesh grill on the lid is totally open to the elements. Is this normal? That rain can just land on the engine and the boot vinyl cover?  What can I do to make it water proof? There are lots of other little bits that I'm sure I will be able to get from the forum but this one is a big one and I'd appreciate any help. Also please accept my apologies if I'm asking in the wrong area as I really don't want to upset anyone. Thanks again. John.

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 07:48:41 AM »
Hi john and welcome to the forum ,congrats on your 355 purchase a lovely looking car ,if you put a photo on I'm sure one of the members will let you no who's kit it is , and one of the 355 owners should be able to answer your questions,as for been banned I think this would be unlikely as we hav had a non extreme lambo do a full build on here ,cheers jd.

Xantia31

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 12:07:01 PM »
That's great thank u.

Xantia31

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 08:40:25 PM »
Any thoughts on my boot problem guys? Cheers. John