Extreme Cars Owners Club - Kitcar UK Who uses their car regularly?
* * * * * * * * *
Extreme Owners Club
Advanced Search
October 16, 2018, 03:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forums
Pages: [1]
Topic Tools  
Read October 13, 2018, 09:16:29 AM #0

Who uses their car regularly?

It strikes me an awful lot of these  cars end up as ornaments, not being driven regularly (or never completed).
Appreciate this forum is pretty inactive now, as people move to the FB group, but I'd like to ask the question anyway. I bet there's not many.

Who uses their car at least weekly?

add your car model if you like. I'll start off:

1/ Yes. Extreme/Xotic F360
Read October 15, 2018, 08:18:20 PM #1

Re: Who uses their car regularly?

when mine is done, it will be used now and again, mostly at weekends, as i need a van for everyday use.
i do wish there was more activity on this site as it is direct to my needs, but perhaps thats me missing the boat on when there was a lot of cars being built.
I look back on some build threads etc and it would've been great to be part of it when it was popular.
Thank god for Kev and his passion. he's been a real blessing for me.
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  


Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
SMFAds for Free Forums