Author Topic: Extreme murcie value  (Read 1993 times)

APDevelopments

• Extreme Owner
  • I dont know where Im going Ask me when I get there
    • View Profile
    • Email
Extreme murcie value
« on: December 13, 2015, 11:25:35 AM »
I'm in alittle pickle at the moment and would like all your advice.
I have a chap at work wanting to buy Cerberus.
He keeps on at me every day.
Nag nag nag nag.
I keep saying (Mogwai not for sale)

http://youtu.be/IbpUA7bwTWk

Now I know that Cerberus owes me £25k as that is what I have brought and spent on it this year.
So if he stuck that money in my pocket I would let it go but!
As a matter of interest what is Cerberus actually worth in its present state of 80% to being restored?
Is it like those Ferraris on eBay for £5k? Basically worth bugger all.
Or is it worth a lot more?
Would be nice to know as I plan to spend a lot more next year with Woodsport v6  and paint work etc.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:27:48 AM by APDevelopments »

Mickey_London

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Extreme murcie value
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 12:16:01 PM »
Personally I don't think £25k would be enough for me. You have put some hours into her as well.
But at the end of the day it is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for her, and if you are happy with the offer then happy days
Mick

4u2nv

• Going going gone !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 06:31:53 PM »
Hi I agree with Micky :)

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 07:45:29 PM »
In an unfinished state I'm guessing 15k.. as it needs a full respray / wrap .. BUT for only a little more spent the I would put it around 30k plus depending on final finish.  I know I wouldnt sell mine for less than 33k when complete and would never sell it unfinished.

Lanlen

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 11:00:20 AM »
I'd agree with Steve. I'm not sure if you noticed but I stuck mine on ebay not long ago just out of interest. I put it up for 12k (obviously needs a hell of a lot more doing than yours) Got loads of offers all ranging from 5k up to 10k. Had about 4-5 offers of 10k, but like i said, I was only doing it to see what people were willing to pay. I've certainly realised that it's a much better option to keep the car.

I also agree with what Mick said. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's just finding the right buyer at the right time, as you get a lot of dreamers that arent aware of the real value of the kits and only a few that understand what it is they're buying.

Unless anyone is willing to offer you a figure you don't want to refuse then I think you'd definitely be better off finishing her :)

Lee

Advert