Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 3144 times)

thenik

• View Profile
    • Email
« on: February 17, 2016, 10:54:12 AM »
Hello everybody. My name is Nick and i'm from Greece. That's right, from the tired Greece, who every politic try to steal our dream.
Of course my post hasn't to do with all these but with my dream to transform a toyota mr2 to a beautiful 355.
The problem is i cann't find someone who could sell that kit. I cann't find any ''extreme'' site, mail or any info i could use to contact.
That's why i found this forum and registersd so i can ask help from you.
So could someone help me out here?

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 01:31:38 PM »
Hi Nick, Welcome to the forums. Sadly Extreme no longer manufacture kits so your only hope of picking up a 355 would be secondhand, eBay might be your friend here. Otherwise have a look at Dave Jones GTB kit ( http://www.davejoneskitcars.com/ ) They still can provide kits etc. if you wanted to purchase new.

However, I don't think he has a forum so you are more than welcome to post a build diary / ask questions on here, others might be able to help as after all, they are very similar kits. You could ask on here to see if someone is selling one. We do have a few Extreme 355 owners.

Thanks,

Steve

thenik

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 04:27:24 PM »
learning extreme stopped building kits is sad. Unfortunately i'm searching for a new one cause i'm from Greece and i would like to find a left drive mr2.
I will contact this Dave guy and will see what he has. Thanks anyway and i hope to make my diary here.

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 07:47:10 PM »
Welcome nick ,and good look with getting your kit  look forward to seeing a future build diary, jd

4u2nv

• Going going gone !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 07:54:27 PM »
Welcome and good luck , is that a wind up , Nick the Greek ;)

But remember loads of pics buddy

DB5F360

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 09:31:05 PM »
Welcome to the Mad house Nick hope you get your kit soon cant go wrong with Dave Jones Kits

Advert