Author Topic: Sparx01 build dairy  (Read 45107 times)

Sparx01

• View Profile
Re: Sparx01 build dairy
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 10:52:13 PM »
Cheers Mick,
the reality is, if it wasn't for JD I definitely would have sold it on unfinished. There were far too many things to put right and with work being manic for the last few years I would never have got anywhere near finishing.

Cheers JD,
for the update. Excellent work as usual.
Tone

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2016, 12:16:34 AM »
Hi tone , Guys, time for an update,  firstly after finding a slack bolt on one of the new shockers the previous owner had fitted I thought I'd better go over everything suspention wise that had been fitted ,just as well as nearly every thing was slack as well as the wrong nut fitted to the other shocker ,once that was done I .finished up sealing and painting the the new rear bulkhead ,then before I fitted the exhaust silencer I gave it a good polish it came up like brand new ,the new bends hav arrived so the next job is to pipe the exhaust all up ,also finished up the new pipe work to the tank from the filler neck , here's a few pics cheers JD

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2016, 12:20:54 AM »
A couple more

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2016, 12:35:42 AM »
This last pic is checking the fit of the huge rear wheels ready to get the spacers made ,they are massive tone lol

Mickey_London

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2016, 09:27:31 AM »
Are those wheels and tyres straight off of a Boeing !!!!!!
You should trial fit them to that MG Midget JD haha
Nice work JD
Mick
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 09:30:18 AM by Mickey_London »

Sparx01

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2016, 09:01:56 PM »
Well I have just got in from work after a 13hr hard slog and thought I will have a quick browse on Tinternet.

Wow, if there is ever a good little pick me up, then a nice progress report does the trick.

JD, it looks you must have had a good holiday and came back firing on all cylinders. The big question is, are those phat wheels going to fit and if they do, will I only be able to drive in straight lines?   Lol

Nice work and cheers for the update.

Tone

4u2nv

• Going going gone !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2016, 11:53:13 PM »
Great work as ever JD , tone must be well happy, nice to see some pics up :)

Lee355

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2016, 08:33:47 AM »
Them pics don't do them wheels justice they are huge it's going to look evil from behind lol it's looking well though tone ????

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »
Hi tone ,guys a little update ,iv spent time sorting and pipping  the pug exhaust up to the Ferrari exhaust silencer it sounds good ( I sent tone a video as I can't download them on here as it says they are to big )  also fitted a couple of brackets to the new filler neck pipe to keep it secure , I fed the new pipe work through the car to the tank as this car will be getting a new rear bulk fitted behind the drivers seat as tone has bought genuine Ferrari engine bay panels , as for the wheels I'm waiting on spacers at the minute  but it looks like I can get them to fit but I will hav to tub the rear inner arch a couple of inches but will look the nuts when it's sitting on these bad boys ,
Back on bodywork till the spacers arrive I'm having to completely redo the doors as the previous person fitted the door skins without doing the door handle and hockey stick mod .  Cheers for now jd

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2016, 10:11:09 AM »
Looking great JD..   BUT will you please STOP posting pictures of 360's as it's making me jealous and wanting one...

Mickey_London

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2016, 09:58:18 AM »
Top work Matey
Cant wait to see this one sat down on them mahossive rear wheels
Mick

4u2nv

• Going going gone !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2016, 12:02:15 AM »
Steve you should PM Alex if you want a 360 aswel ????

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2017, 09:17:43 PM »
Hi tone , guys well time for another update although iv been busy getting mickeys finished I hav been cracking on, firstly I had to redo the drivers door,  as mentioned before the previous owner had not done this as it should be done anyway not to bore you with to much detail it is all done back together and refitted also rebonded the side skirt so apart from the front end that's the side ready to start bodywork, next I made the framework for the bulkhead behind the front seats ,then welded this in place and fitted the plywood covering ,just the top corner bits to do next , I'm still waiting on spacers but hope to hav them in the next few weeks then I can finish the rear inner archs and get her sat back on her new mahusive wheels lol ,here's a few pics cheers jd

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2017, 09:21:21 PM »
Unfortunately my internet is Rubish so taking ages so will,just post the best few

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2017, 09:23:52 PM »
More lol

Advert