Author Topic: Water reservoir  (Read 1485 times)

Brillo

• View Profile
    • Email
Water reservoir
« on: September 26, 2016, 08:41:45 AM »
Can anyone let me know where the water reservoir is located on an Extreme. Just about to go on my first journey.
Thanks in advance.
Brillo

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Water reservoir
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 12:07:30 PM »
Hi Trevor  it's located on the passenger side inner wing. Here's a pick it's the tank with the black cap , hope this helps , jd

Brillo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 09:16:02 PM »
Hey that's great thanks for that. I found that earlier but was in a rush and didn't realise because the Peugeot engine photo had it located on the drivers side but under the new wing.
I am now the proud owner of my very first kit car. An Extreme 360, stunning on the outside, looks like a shed on the inside. Door cards hanging off, I glass window fixed with gunk on the drivers side and an acrylic one fixed with gunk on the passenger side. Both have gaps at the top which let the rain in, the car gets hot inside and the aircon doesn't work. It has 2 gaping holes that you can see around the exhausts from inside the car, which means the noise is deafening when your going along. But all that is forgotten when I see the reflection in a shop window. :)

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 11:10:41 PM »
Well done on your new purchase buddy and welcome to the family lol ,now I'm sure the guys will tell you, no pics and it didn't happen , look forward to  seeing some pics of your new baby   Jd
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 02:04:19 PM by ferrari360jd »

Advert