Extreme Cars Owners Club - Kitcar UK Ferrari F355 Kit car
Aa_New_Damage
Extreme Owners Club
Advanced Search
November 19, 2017, 09:42:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forums
Pages: [1]
Topic Tools  
Read October 24, 2016, 09:10:24 AM #0
peaton

Ferrari F355 Kit car

I recently purchased a replica RHD Ferrari F355 Berlinetta from a UK garage that is registered in my name. UK plate is "HI51 UAW" registered in 2000. It is based on a Toyota MR2 2000cc turbo from 1991. I am now living in Spain and am trying to re-register the vehicle on Spanish plates. The company arranging for my Spanish registration has asked for the documents that show the reform has been made to the vehicle following guidelines and to specific requirements. If the previous owner is a member, can you please get in touch (URGENT !)

Read October 24, 2016, 09:29:39 AM #1
CdRsKuLL

Re: Ferrari F355 Kit car

Hi Peaton, do you have a photo of the car so we can identify which kit is fitted? Also, when you are on about guidelines and specific requirements I'm assuming this would be an inspection of some sort IVA? .  I very much doubt that the original builder / owner would of had this done to be honest.  It's a rebody with no structural changes and therefore at the time didn't require such a test and it's still a bit of a grey area now I believe. What make / model does it say on the log book?

thanks

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Advert

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
SMFAds for Free Forums
XHTML 1.0 CSS