Author Topic: New member looking for extreme?  (Read 3737 times)

Sampson

• View Profile
    • Email
New member looking for extreme?
« on: August 12, 2017, 08:10:25 AM »
Hello all!

I've just helped my father get to the finishing stages of his Lamborghini diablo VT 6.0 replica build and decided I want to do one of my own.

After a little bit of research I'm keen to get started on the extreme F355 (superior look compared to the others on the market) and I'm lost as to where to buy a kit as extreme-supercars.com doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Are they still operational? Really hoping I haven't missed the boat on this one.

Thank you all for your time,

Sam.

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Re: New member looking for extreme?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:59:40 PM »
Hi Sam ,and welcome, unfortunately extreme are no longer and as for the 355 (excellent kit ) they havnt done that for a long time now , your best bet is to buy a completed car and do a refurb on it there is plenty out there for reasonable money , jd

Alex360

• Extreme Owner
  • "You got a heavy foot"
    • View Profile
    • Acetech Security Limited
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 07:56:26 AM »
Hello all!

I've just helped my father get to the finishing stages of his Lamborghini diablo VT 6.0 replica build and decided I want to do one of my own.

After a little bit of research I'm keen to get started on the extreme F355 (superior look compared to the others on the market) and I'm lost as to where to buy a kit as extreme-supercars.com doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Are they still operational? Really hoping I haven't missed the boat on this one.

Thank you all for your time,

Sam.

Hi Sam,
Welcome to the forum, I have a part built f360 if you are interested.
Pm me if you want to discuss

Cheers
Alex360

Sampson

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 12:58:31 PM »
Thanks for the heads up JD! Disappointing but I'll check out the second hand market. I know DNA used to do a 355 but their website is currently under construction.

Thanks for the offer Alex, but the 355 is the more desired build for me, all the best with your sale mate.

FazerBob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 11:03:49 PM »
Hi, I'm just about to put my yedllow Extreme 355 up for sale, to raise funds for the rebuild of my Fiero car. Price is £5000. Car is on the road, MoT'd to mid August next year, lots of new parts. Full details will be on the ad in  the sale section.
regards, Bob

Advert