Author Topic: Murcielago Build - CdRsKuLL  (Read 188776 times)

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Murcielago Build - CdRsKuLL
« Reply #855 on: June 09, 2021, 11:16:26 AM »
Hi Steve,

The car is looking great!! Do you think it'll be a 2021 completion?

Cheers
Rich

I hope so... I would like to get in on the road by August,  that's the plan anyway. 

Just been ordering bits like mad, getting a list together, and ticking stuff off. Sadly the list seems to be getting longer at the moment as I go around the car but I've got a fair bit done.   Tonight's jobs are to install the LED headlights and side LED indicators that have just arrived in the post. Then tidy up the driver's foot well as it's full of wires at the moment.   Then remove the dash and concentrate on getting the center console in place and secure, then work from that.

Slow but sure Rich... let's see how long the momentum lasts.. lol

mikemurci

« Reply #856 on: June 11, 2021, 11:26:36 PM »
Hi Steve,

The car is looking great!! Do you think it'll be a 2021 completion?

Cheers
Rich

I hope so... I would like to get in on the road by August,  that's the plan anyway. 

Just been ordering bits like mad, getting a list together, and ticking stuff off. Sadly the list seems to be getting longer at the moment as I go around the car but I've got a fair bit done.   Tonight's jobs are to install the LED headlights and side LED indicators that have just arrived in the post. Then tidy up the driver's foot well as it's full of wires at the moment.   Then remove the dash and concentrate on getting the center console in place and secure, then work from that.

Slow but sure Rich... let's see how long the momentum lasts.. lol

I have been doing the same but feel stuck. ordered a spacer remover kit for my mr2 murci from a dodgy fibreglass guy online from Ireland and the whole thing was scrap so now starting from scratch on the rear end and also my dash seems super high , not sure if its like that on all mr2 murci;'s but its bugging me

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #857 on: June 14, 2021, 08:45:20 AM »
Are you in the UK?  More than welcome to come round for a brew and a chat.. I'm near Bolton if that's any help?

I'm just running spacers on mine, had no problems with my DNA360 so I'm just going with it for now with fake disc's.   

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 06, 2022, 11:58:07 AM »
Hi Steve , happy new year mate from sunny France 🇫🇷 😁😎
Great to see your back working on the car , it still looks amazing. JD

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #859 on: January 06, 2022, 12:24:06 PM »
Hey JD :-)

Yeah HNY to you fella.. hope you and the missis are well and loving the warming weather down there!

Can't believe it's been that long since you painted it.. and it's still not on the road. lol I should have thrown you a ton of money just to get her finished...  live and learn.. lol

Still, I have been doing the odd jobs on her lately.. slowly does it. 

Great to hear from you anyway, I did try calling a bit a go but your number was dead..  retirement hey...  :-) 

p.s Don't you want a little project to do?

Advert