Author Topic: WANTED 355 OR 360 EXTREME  (Read 2090 times)

HARRISON84

• View Profile
    • Email
WANTED 355 OR 360 EXTREME
« on: April 20, 2018, 11:58:12 PM »
Hello I am looking for a complete extreme car ideally a 355 or 360.   thankyou

Cash waiting for the right car, 

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WANTED 355 OR 360 EXTREME
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 05:35:26 AM »
Hi, welcome to the forums. I know there are are on eBay, have you looked on there?

Steve

HARRISON84

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 10:58:12 PM »
Hi Thank you for your welcome.  I have seen the one JD Has for sale,  he as someone looking at it tomorrow if they dont have it then I will be going to have a look it looks like it needs a fair bit of work to get it to a good standard but something that I would be happy to do,  just have to play the waiting game.   

I owned a DNA 5cudo A few years ago regretted selling that,  I gave in to the pressure to do so from the wife. because she wanted a Range Rover sport that was a mistake bloody thing cost me a fortune in repairs!   ;(.   

so I am now wanting a weekend toy again, 

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 10:56:42 AM »
Good luck with your search :-)  There are quite a few unfinished Extreme 360's about. I would say from building a Murci and also seeing whats involved with the 360/430's, compared to my DNA360 I think the extreme kits require a lot more work. Although when finished I think they do look absolutely stunning.

We have several very experienced builders on here so you won't struggle to get help. :-)

Are you attending Stoneleigh at all this year?   

HARRISON84

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 11:52:58 AM »
Thx Steve,  I would have a DNA again if my budget would stretch to one,  but think a 360 extreme is my only option   or a very Nice 355,  but ideally a 360 would be great.    this was my 5cudo.

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 12:55:49 PM »
I remember you posting about it Dave, was Trickys before that wasn't it?   I think eBay will be your best option to get a cheap unfinished project really. I see some go through for really good prices.

HARRISON84

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 01:00:40 PM »
It was tricky's yes.  great memory buddy ;).  I sold it to a guy who fed me a story oh I will look after it ive got big plans for the interior for him to change wheel colour and then sell it a few weeks after for £4000 more than I sold it to him.   he was a trader but posed as a genuine buyer.   learnt a lesson there.   since then its been butchered with silly spoilers and splitters it looked terrible :(    always regretted selling that car it was built by DNA From start to finish so was a brill example,   gutted every time I see the pictures pop up on my timeline. 

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 02:55:49 PM »
Yep.. I know just what you mean. My DNA was bought by some small hardly known company called TopGear, in my opinion they completely ruined it.. lol

From...

To this...

Live and learn indeed!  I will be more careful with my Murcie (when it's actually finished!)

Steve
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:57:47 PM by CdRsKuLL »

Advert