Author Topic: OEM SIDE WINDOW GLASS  (Read 1847 times)

HARRISON84

• View Profile
    • Email
OEM SIDE WINDOW GLASS
« on: May 26, 2018, 05:26:06 PM »
Hi Guys Does anyone know whats required to complete and fit the original Ferrari glass to the pug doors?  the car currently as the plastic windows,   i would normally look at the audi a3 mod but with JD no longer available to do this and i am dont want to tackle this myself.  i was just wondering if the OEM Glass is a simpler job not having to change room line etc,   i did think about maybe getting some glass made from copying the plastic extreme glass but didnt expect the cost to be so high,   I know dman did say he had a list of things required to fit OEM glass but he doesnt seem to be on the forum anymore :(

thx guys

Dave

360brian

• View Profile
Re: OEM SIDE WINDOW GLASS
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 08:47:08 PM »
Hi Dave,

You need to have a look under build diaries in this forum "Ferrari 360 JD Build diary", tons of info from the master.

I'm thinking of doing this at some point.

HARRISON84

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OEM SIDE WINDOW GLASS
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 10:06:33 PM »
Hi Brian

Yes ive seen Johns build,  he used the A3 Windows though not OEM.  Id happily go for a3 but I wouldn't like to do the work as i wouldn't want to do the roof work etc.   thats way above my skills.   I was thinking if the 360 oem window glass could be done and not to much is required to do it,  id go that route more so as JD Was the go to guy to have the a3 window work done but with JD Moving to France that option is out the window no pun intended haha   

Advert