Author Topic: Murcielago interiors and others  (Read 101260 times)

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Murcielago interiors and others
« on: June 25, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »

door card's shoulder pad.
no. not this one.
this is only the dummy.
much more work to do on it.
:D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:57:23 AM by Lambolambo »
IMPOSSIBLE? Tell yourself "I'm-possible!"

zero2sixty

• View Profile
Re: Murcielago interior
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 01:04:51 PM »
This looks like tdoyle's pics. I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure they are. I looked at tdoyle's progress carefully and he did his interior the exact way. I was even going to buy his kit thats how I know forsure those are his pics. He had the same leather and the same orange shoulder pads. May I ask what's the reason for using someone else's pics to represent your work?

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »
zero2sixty :
Sorry to dissapoint you at what u think about your 99% is right.
U are accusing that i use other's picts like Supereplica to scam.

BUT U ARE 100% WRONG!
This is not Tdoyle's door cards.
these are oem door cards here.

People who have seen the real door cards (like Extreme or Damian) can tell if these are real cards or Tdoyle's.

Here's a cropped picture of the OEM tweeter, tweeter wiring's plug and the door lock/unlock switch surround.
its cropped off the big picts so its a little blurry.
Let me know if u need clearer picts to proove these are OEM.
I'm off the workshop now.
Will post it later or tommorow.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:00:30 PM by Lambolambo »

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »
wonder if Tdoyle's car have this too (and its same colour too  ;)):

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 05:49:18 PM by Lambolambo »

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 06:06:31 PM »
Here u go.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 06:11:29 PM by Lambolambo »

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »
Hi again zero2sixty, before i continue, mind if i ask why did u PM me asking if i can help u about these parts
when u feel i am a scam by suspect OR 99% sure?
i told u there is no pricing yet untill everything is done.
Means, i didn't ask for any $ from u at all.
Means, NO scam attempt.

please find yourself the below picts usefull for your SPOT THE DIFFRENT ability better in future.

This looks like tdoyle's pics. I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure they are. I looked at tdoyle's progress carefully and he did his interior the exact way. I was even going to buy his kit thats how I know forsure those are his pics. He had the same leather and the same orange shoulder pads. May I ask what's the reason for using someone else's pics to represent your work?

I'm 99% sure they are.
I looked at tdoyle's progress carefully and he did his interior the exact way.
May I askwhat's the reason for using someone else's pics to represent your work
this is tdoyle's door card.

source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12375974@N06/page10/

And this is my door card:
please look MORE carefully this time..

this is the real deal door card's picts i got from ebay.
Any diffrent?

Here is the source incase u are 99% sure its Tdoyle's again.
 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-Lamborghini-Murcielago-E-Gear-MAKE-OFFER_W0QQitemZ130313202628QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item1e5745abc4&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A317%7C240%3A1318

l had solved the SPOT AT LEAST 10 DIFFRENTS for u.
Here u go:

I had answered your question about [what's the reason for using someone else's pics to represent your work] in prescriptions, details and with picts.

Now, i'm asking a very little in return from u.
WHY ACCUSE ME WITH THINGS THAT U ARE 99% UNSURE AND WHEN U GOT POOR EYE SIGHT?
AND WHAT IS THE REASON U WANT TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF LIKE THIS?

~i am very curious.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 08:03:04 PM by Lambolambo »

String

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »
Hi,
I think lambolambo is justifiably annoyed and has shown what he has to offer , so I think allowing him the time to complete the project as he requested is the least that could be done instead of steaming in and slating what you think you have seen.
Looks like solid work to me and would like to go on the definate list, Cheers.

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »
Hi,
I think lambolambo is justifiably annoyed and has shown what he has to offer , so I think allowing him the time to complete the project as he requested is the least that could be done instead of steaming in and slating what you think you have seen.
Looks like solid work to me and would like to go on the definate list, Cheers.

At last, someone who appreciate.

Thanks String.
If u are going to built one,
Yes, u will definately get a pair of these oem (i could be wrong- maybe 99% oem) look door cards at a good bargain. U deserve the discounts.

I suppose to work about 1 hour a day on these which consider very slow.
But this is only my part time / DIY project for side incomes. So, please be patience.

well, nothing much i can update for today as i'm sitting infront of my desktop almost 80% of my working hour searching for evidence
and looking for "WHO IS TDOYLE" and "HOW TDOYLE'S DOOR CARD LOOK LIKE".
AT first i thought he must posses very good skill that can make 99% oem look door card which can fool alot of people.
especially, zerotosixty.

BUT after i got to see his door card, I AM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS!

So, i have to back to my work and catch up from where i left this afternoon.
 ;)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 10:06:11 PM by Lambolambo »

Scott

• Extreme Owner
    • MSN Messenger - scott@splitbus.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 10:30:24 PM »
Nice work on the cards mate, look forward to seeing the finished article!!!!

Scott

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 10:42:36 PM »
Nice work on the cards mate, look forward to seeing the finished article!!!!

Scott
Thanks Scott.
I have been reading your built before they forbid non member to view them.
Guess yours is about 80% now.
Lights, glasses and paint is up next to complete.
Hope i can catch up so u can have nice door cards too. ;)

Scott

• Extreme Owner
    • MSN Messenger - scott@splitbus.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »
I've been slacking actually!!! Had a lot of work on and in current climate I need to keep my day job to fund these projects  ;D ;D

I have the body fully dry fitted and I'm just started to build and line up the doors.

Went over to Extreme today and picked the headlights up, again an awesome piece of work from extreme there is nothing to tell between those and genuine!!!

Also checked out the fake disc and callipers, which again looked awesome, even upon close inspection couldn't tell them from the real thing!!!

I'm away next week, but hoping to get the doors finished and start bonding the week after.

I also have a few mechanical bits to finish, get the bushes out the old rear arms and fit them in the new and get the exhaust fitted, then I can drive it out my garage and get some rays while I do the final body fitments ;P

I was going to sell mine pre-paint but I am starting to think I may keep it!!! Thank god the wife don't read this forum  ;) ;)

I have all the lights now just need a set of grills,badges and some rubbers and I have everything for the externals

I'll get some more pics up of mine shortly, just finding it hard to get decent shots as my garage is a bit cramped at min!!

Cheers

Scott

zero2sixty

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 01:30:44 AM »
I understand your frustrations but see where I'm coming from. Lately there has been scammers and its more difficult to find trust worthy companies, builders, and people selling services/items for builds.

You hijacked a thread with a zero post count talking about, "Hai guys I came here to sell things but not just yet..."
Just saying I'm trying to protect this forum from potential scammers.

1. you hijacked someone else's thread
2. You have zero post count
3. You're selling i dont know...lp640 parts? with no pricing? so then again you're not selling? or are you? i'm confused.
4. You don't even have pricing or completed project...so why post in the first place?

You want people to buy but you have no pricing or finish project and quite frankly I dont even know what you're selling in the first place. Don't sell a dream (we been through that before).

Now sorry if my scam radar flew off the charts but...jus sayin

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 08:43:58 AM »
I understand your frustrations but see where I'm coming from. Lately there has been scammers and its more difficult to find trust worthy companies, builders, and people selling services/items for builds.
You hijacked a thread with a zero post count talking about, "Hai guys I came here to sell things but not just yet..."
Just saying I'm trying to protect this forum from potential scammers.
-
No.
Here u accuse me again.
I did not say I come in here to sell things (YET!)
But i said i'm here to tell u guys what i'm going to do, so that u guys don't have to spend extra pennies to buy the Oem
parts which might not fit in the donor.

1. you hijacked someone else's thread
- yes.
i admited that and i said sorry at the very first place  to the thread's owner of the post.

2. You have zero post count
- i alredy state i'm new here. what do u expect? a thousand post?
3. You're selling i dont know...lp640 parts? with no pricing? so then again you're not selling? or are you? i'm confused.
i didn't say i sell LP640 parts! Please stop accusing me with things that i did not say or things that is not true!
if u are clear with your mind, please tell me why did u PM me asking if i can make these parts for u "IF" u are confused?
Now your confuses make me more confuse ahead of that.

4. You don't even have pricing or completed project...so why post in the first place?
REPEAT: I ALREADY STATED THAT I AM THERE TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.
You want people to buy but you have no pricing or finish project and quite frankly I dont even know what you're selling in the first place. Don't sell a dream (we been through that before).
REPEAT 2: I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO SELL ANYTHING YET SINCE I HAVEN'T COMPLETE EVERYTHING AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO CHARGE.
Now sorry if my scam radar flew off the charts but...jus sayin
Really? Its ok.
With your Over Sensitive Scam Radar,
Plus, with your Dr.Know-it-all  kind of talent, u are totally scam proof.
No one get to scam u at all. included me. because i decided not to sell u anything at all.
Whhile in another hand, u should tell yourself and swear to god u wont use anything that made by me, the scammer.

too bad that the post i made at lo5ser's threat had been removed to respect him.
otherwise i can make zerotosixty print it out to read again and again carefully before he make his reply.

I need help.
anyone who had read that post of mine at lo5er's thread, please stand up and tell me if the statement & answer i stated above is 100% truth and very close to the original post of mine over there.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:27:38 AM by Lambolambo »

dazm1050

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 08:58:30 AM »
lambolambo, i think you need to learn some respect. zero2sixty is a respected memeber here and has been for a long time. you come here out of the blue and start posting this stuff and having a dig at zero2sixty when you have absolutely no clue who he is. a lot of people are probably thinking exactly what zero2sixty said. i know i was. nobody knows you, your history, what you do, where you're from, etc. i think we all have a right to be cautious when you come here with the clear intention to sell parts, after all this industry is full of scammers, and the way you suddenly popped up you certainly fit the bill of a typical scam on this type of forum. i'm sure most of the long term members here will have seen it many times so we know what to look out for.

Lambolambo

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 09:07:44 AM »
Lambolambo, looks good mate, will you be doing a full interior for the Murcielago?

As I will be building a Murcielago on a Space Frame I will need a interior so my options is rip one out of a wrecked Murcielago or have something that looks crappy and I am not going to build a Lamborghini with anything less then a V8 and a interior that looks correct.

Why have a car that looks fast on the outside yet is crap on the inside and ...... I think I will leave it there just incase I upset someone. :P

LOL. Yeah.
For me (i mean me) i love to have a car that run as fast as the way it looks while park still.

As for "full interior", i can't promise u the mooon and stars yet.
Otherwise, Some smart guy will hop in and bombard me AGAIN.

I am trying to finish this as fast as i can to cover back some pennies to move to the next part.
While my working place is limited.

Might be the Oem dash board (if i can borrow a MR2, i will work on things out to BOLT ON. No promises yet. MR2 is extincted or very rare here now).
I have plan to make the interior door sill trim too.
that will depends on my fund.

Advert