Author Topic: One of the Most beautiful concept cars - Cadillac Cien  (Read 1427 times)

JamesN

• View Profile
One of the Most beautiful concept cars - Cadillac Cien
« on: August 07, 2009, 06:04:38 PM »
Hey guys, im new to this forum. I would just like to introduce myself to fellow members and moderators. I have been eyeing the kit car market for atleast a year or so now and have been really amazed with the work that people put into these masterpieces but have not yet found a design to my liking. I believe Extreme's Kits are hands down the best kit car manufacturer in the UK, I am very impressed with the Extreme 360 Kit and the Extreme Murci. Good work Guys! :)

I would just like to know if there is anyone/replica kit manufacturer that can replicate the bodykit of a Cadillac Cien. To me, this is one of the most beautiful concept cars that has ever been designed.

"The Cadillac Cien was a concept car created by Cadillac and unveiled at the 2002 Detroit Auto Show to celebrate Cadillac's 100th anniversary ("cien" is Spanish for one hundred, compare the Buick Centieme). The Cadillac Cien had a 7.5 L V12 Northstar XV12 engine, which produced 750 hp (559 kW) and 450 lb·ft (610 N·m) of torque. This experimental engine featured direct injection and Displacement on Demand, which allowed the engine to run on only six or fewer cylinders under light load. The Cien was designed at General Motors' Advanced Design Studio in England and built as a fully-working road-going vehicle with the help of the UK-based engineering and motorsport company Prodrive. The Cien's low, sleek style was created out of a block of aluminum and its design was inspired by the F-22 Raptor." - Wikipedia

Thankyou,
- James.

Advert