Author Topic: Received 360 Kits :D w/ PICTURES!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay  (Read 29097 times)

Zev

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Received 360 Kits :D w/ PICTURES!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
« on: January 14, 2010, 05:03:45 PM »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE:
PLEASE LOOK AT PAGE 2, I WILL UPDATE THE BUILD PROGRESS OF MY CAR THERE :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Damian,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for the professional attitude Damian have given me on the course of this past year.
Only able to pay a down payment and got him waiting for several months before I can clear the balance.
We bought these:

full 360 kit
interior pack plus front lights
full fake engine
all shipping plus the crate

Here's pictures of the kits we've received.

That's all the pictures from the container folks. The picture of the doors and some other big parts that are
symmetric are only taken once.
Sadly we've missed some of the goods that we ordered  :'( Like Fake Engine Kits, Interior Kits and Badges
oh and the Free Built DVD !!! :O
I'm sure it's not a deliberate on Damian's account.
Gonna call him today and hope it'll be send ASAP :D

Can't wait to build my car >:)

Keep you guys updated!!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 06:26:43 AM by Zev »

SuR

• SuR is SuR
    • View Profile
Re: Received 360 Kits :D w/ PICTURES!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 05:53:17 PM »
thanks for sharing us these photos! very cool. this gonna be a looker!

EXTREME

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 06:08:52 PM »
Looks like you have your interior kit there. I will ask Damien regards the engine kit. The DVD will be online in the next week for you
Pleased you are happy with the service. I remember continually asking where your final payment was and all I got was shut up Ashley its all in hand hahaha  We have a few extra parts that we will send you that would not normally come with a 360 kit but have recently decided to include, although you purchased your kit many months ago these will be forwarded to you. The are little things like battery trays and expansion tank holders so on so on. These have been made for the 430 but will also fit the 360.

Ashley

Argus X575

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 03:27:03 AM »
Looks like you have your interior kit there. I will ask Damien regards the engine kit. The DVD will be online in the next week for you
Pleased you are happy with the service. I remember continually asking where your final payment was and all I got was shut up Ashley its all in hand hahaha  We have a few extra parts that we will send you that would not normally come with a 360 kit but have recently decided to include, although you purchased your kit many months ago these will be forwarded to you. The are little things like battery trays and expansion tank holders so on so on. These have been made for the 430 but will also fit the 360.

Ashley
Once again a testament to top notch quality and customer service by the Extreme company, which is of no surprise, but too include those things that are coming with the current purchases- Why can't we get you guys over here??!!?? UGGHH-were I not under medical issues still I would get a job near or in Hull and work long enough to get the builds and use the remaining time to earn the cash for them to go back.  I heard living there was actually not bad as far as a yank moving over to live but I would definitely not like the cold-oh well.

ZEV!!!!  Congratulations on your 360 purchase Dusue, I am so happy for you.  Can not wait to see the final pictures.

poliviopj

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 04:45:57 AM »
Zev! that was imported?.. where are you from?
I was searching for some import process details, please when u can hit me back!

Zev

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 06:53:00 AM »
thanks for sharing us these photos! very cool. this gonna be a looker!

Thanks man :)

Pleased you are happy with the service. I remember continually asking where your final payment was and all I got was shut up Ashley its all in hand hahaha  We have a few extra parts that we will send you that would not normally come with a 360 kit but have recently decided to include, although you purchased your kit many months ago these will be forwarded to you. The are little things like battery trays and expansion tank holders so on so on. These have been made for the 430 but will also fit the 360.

Ashley

Hi Ashley, hahah I don't know which one is the interior kit :)
oh i think i know which one now hahah :) my bad :P

Thanks so much to you and Damian, really really thank you for everything.
please if you trying to send me the kits is it possible to use Fed Ex (1 - 3 days service) or anything like it?
I'm willing to pay for the extra cost.

I really hope after I finish this project I can do the murcielago :)

thanks soooo muuuchhhh :)

Pleased you are happy with the service. I remember continually asking where your final payment was and all I got was shut up Ashley its all in hand hahaha  We have a few extra parts that we will send you that would not normally come with a 360 kit but have recently decided to include, although you purchased your kit many months ago these will be forwarded to you. The are little things like battery trays and expansion tank holders so on so on. These have been made for the 430 but will also fit the 360.

Ashley
Once again a testament to top notch quality and customer service by the Extreme company, which is of no surprise, but too include those things that are coming with the current purchases- Why can't we get you guys over here??!!?? UGGHH-were I not under medical issues still I would get a job near or in Hull and work long enough to get the builds and use the remaining time to earn the cash for them to go back.  I heard living there was actually not bad as far as a yank moving over to live but I would definitely not like the cold-oh well.

ZEV!!!!  Congratulations on your 360 purchase Dusue, I am so happy for you.  Can not wait to see the final pictures.

THANKS SO MUCHHH MANNNNN,  ;D ;D ;D.

Zev! that was imported?.. where are you from?
I was searching for some import process details, please when u can hit me back!

Hi, I'm from Indonesia.
Country full of corruptions!
where is Indonesia? ah its here.

ummm
the kit arrives here at 26 november, but they deliver the kit to my place at 12 january due to some reasons...

I pay quite a lot for the custom to be clear.
here is the invoice from the custom

as you can see i need to pay US$283.25 and IDR 32,762,250 (GBP 2221.6 because 1.00 GBP = 14,747.52 IDR)
so i need to pay US$283.25 and GBP 2221.6 and wait 1 and a half month before the kit to be delivered to my place.
:/
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 10:31:33 AM by Zev »

alien1

• Extreme Owner
  • Complete musclehead
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 09:36:56 AM »
Hey Zev, will you be doing a build diary at all?, Do you have a team on the job or will you be taking on the build yourself, either way It would be great to see your build progress stage by stage. Good luck with the build mate!.

EXTREME

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 12:04:50 PM »
That seams to have taken a long time to get to you, if a package comes into this country you pay the UK tax and administration charge for the docks, then it is delivered to the door in around a week so on a £6000 kit you would pay around £1500 import charge.

Ice

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 05:11:41 AM »
Wow!! I want one soon.  :o

Zev

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 05:58:25 PM »
Hey Zev, will you be doing a build diary at all?, Do you have a team on the job or will you be taking on the build yourself, either way It would be great to see your build progress stage by stage. Good luck with the build mate!.

I won't be making this myself, surveyed some workshops which have good handiworks, such as these:

But of course, I will always search better or preferably the best available here in Indonesia.
As you guys might have known, the human resources here are not as good as the people there at
Extreme cars, and since the kit's one of the best, I would like it to have the best personnel working
on it too :D

Sad thing is, it's really hard to find Peugeot 406 coupe, found 1 in my search and it's been sold
when I got there :(

That seams to have taken a long time to get to you, if a package comes into this country you pay the UK tax and administration charge for the docks, then it is delivered to the door in around a week so on a £6000 kit you would pay around £1500 import charge.

Hi Ashley,

It's more convenient there I guess, over here, the officials are always trying to find ways and holes to make money out of your pocket!!

Oh by the way, is it possible to get the missing items to be shipped via UPS/Fed Ex, so it's using air not sea again.
Preferably the 1-3 business days for the shipping, I'll pay the extra fee :)
Oooh! And I tried to find rear lights, but it's just not feasible to find it here. If you can please send me the prices on:
1. Rear Lights
2. Shipping via Fed Ex / UPS / DHL or something similar (1-3 business days)

and send it to me, I'll be very thankful :D

Wow!! I want one soon.  :o

;D

alien1

• Extreme Owner
  • Complete musclehead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 01:18:54 PM »
well it looks like you have all bases covered!, hope you'l update us with regular pics, it would be great to see how you guys do it over there!

Zev

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2010, 04:05:57 PM »
Damian, you havent reply my email :)
I need the missing parts (fake engine kit, badges, DVD - cant find where can I download  it here..)
and I also need to buy the rear lights..
I will pay for air shipping using Fed Ex or anything (1 - 3 days)

Waiting to hear from you soon.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS. Can someone help me where can I download the instruction??
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 04:09:03 PM by Zev »

XPERT360

• Extreme Owner
    • MSN Messenger - buddyrees@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2010, 08:36:13 PM »
to get you started have a look at my build diary and also youtube xpert360 build diary. there are about 13 videos.
its probably may not be as  comprehansive than the dvd, but i recon you could build your car from them. good luck

EXTREME

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 10:51:29 PM »
Damian, you havent reply my email :)
I need the missing parts (fake engine kit, badges, DVD - cant find where can I download  it here..)
and I also need to buy the rear lights..
I will pay for air shipping using Fed Ex or anything (1 - 3 days)

Waiting to hear from you soon.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS. Can someone help me where can I download the instruction??

Could you send me a direct email regads the part and I will deal with it in the morning for you. the DVD is now online so ask me for the link in the email 

office@extreme-cars.co.uk

Ashley

Zev

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 06:01:14 AM »
to get you started have a look at my build diary and also youtube xpert360 build diary. there are about 13 videos.
its probably may not be as  comprehansive than the dvd, but i recon you could build your car from them. good luck

holypoop omygod
ure my savior man!!

I'm looking at your build diary and actually build my car from it.

I'm typing this while cutting my car and watching your video
oh man can't believe this is really happen.. I'm.. cutting... a... car...?

:D ;D ;D :D ;D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 06:03:52 AM by Zev »

Advert