Author Topic: 355/360 rear lights?  (Read 4923 times)

heresjonny

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
355/360 rear lights?
« on: December 03, 2010, 08:18:46 PM »
Does anyone know how the rear lights are wired on a 355? I guess 360 is the same?..... i.e. outside pair is indicators, inside pair reversing lights, the 4 red lights are they all stop and tail, or are 2 stop and 2 tail?

nick355

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Re: 355/360 rear lights?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 09:49:45 AM »
Hia, I'll have a look tonight. Think of the top of my head indicators outside pair

Another thing to think about is UK vs US spec lights. Uk ones only have half the circles lit, whereas us spec have two bulbs per ring. You can modify the uk ones though

Have you got your connectors ? They are AMP sureseal range, demon tweaks stock them, I'll get the part number if you need it

I don't know if it's the same pattern as the 360 anyone know ?

Cheers

heresjonny

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 03:57:21 PM »
Thank you nick  :) I've got connectors to be honest I wondered what everyone else did, I think I'm gonna wire all 4 as stop and tail as I think it looks better, I'm also wondering about getting a central brake light, as I believe it was an option on the 355?

Drew355

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 04:36:58 PM »
I think this is what they are supposed to look like with sides and brake. Outer lights inner and outer are side lights. Outer lights outer is also brake (brighter). Inner lights inner is brake. Inner light outer is fog??

So they go like this left to right

(Brake & side / side ) - (Fog / Brake) - (Brake / Fog) - (side / Brake & side)

I think!  ???

I would go with what you think they should look like. All 4 complete circles on side & 2 outer complete circles lit brighter on brake is what I think would look best, with inner circles bright for fog.

I look at it, that if you asked any ferrari owner, they wouldnt have a clue (unless they did regular drives behind other ferraris). And anyone else definetly wouldnt have a clue. If we dont even know (& lets face it we know more sad facts about how a ferrari should look than most) it aint going to matter

Make em light up how you like I say!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 04:47:27 PM by Drew355 »

heresjonny

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 06:44:25 PM »
That's pretty much what I think!.... surely you are not saying we are anoraks are you?  :D my Mrs thinks we are.... she usually say "whatever" lol or does it really matter?.... haha she has no idea how important it is...  ;D

exabyte

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 03:37:08 PM »

Another thing to think about is UK vs US spec lights. Uk ones only have half the circles lit, whereas us spec have two bulbs per ring. You can modify the uk ones though

Have you got your connectors ? They are AMP sureseal range, demon tweaks stock them, I'll get the part number if you need it

Cheers

Could you give me the part number, just wiring mine up now.

Advert