Author Topic: Non Extreme - Murci Build  (Read 101614 times)

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Non Extreme - Murci Build
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 06:56:29 PM »
The interior is coming along now only 2 days left and it will be finished sanding

This will be applied over the filler and then it will be wrapped in black the same as they wrapp cars

I Live my life a quater miles at a time.Nothing else matters Not the Morgage not the store not my team and all there bull****.For those ten seconds or less i'm free - Don Fast & Furious

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 10:35:19 AM »
Passenger door just sitting on

Top rear brake light am making a cover for it so i will have easy access to it

This is where it will go when finished and all is wired up

Interior nearly finished

Lower bit fiberglassed

I Live my life a quater miles at a time.Nothing else matters Not the Morgage not the store not my team and all there bull****.For those ten seconds or less i'm free - Don Fast & Furious

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 01:29:10 PM »
1st coat of filler drivers side

1st coat of filler passenger side

All sanded down 2nd coat of filler drivers side

All sanded down 2nd coat of filler passengers side

Interior finished from sanding :-)

Interior rear upper brake light housing all painted

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 05:52:47 PM »
Back to the car today (after my holiday)

Dynamat time (Passenger side done)

Interior is getting wrapped next week to the interior will 70% complete

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 06:36:04 PM »
Drivers side of the mr2

Dynamated

Just cleaned up some of the wiring and getting the interior fitted befor the wrapping

davecymru

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 12:16:45 PM »
Are you planning on remounting the original MR2 seats or using any of the original seat belt mounting points?
I only ask, as if you were i can't see any access to the seat belt bottom anchorage (the one on the centre tunnel) and i would have thought that you'd want to keep the Dynamat off of the seat mounting points?

Apart from that, it looks like it's coming along nicely.  Even if you must have shares in Dynamat :)

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 07:09:04 PM »
No not keeping the original mounting points but they are there its just hard to see them with the dynamat i am using these seats http://www.ca-at.co.uk/single_prod-cHJvZF9pZD0zMDk4.html and if i cant use them i will use the original seats option. Got a very good price on the dynamat

Are you planning on remounting the original MR2 seats or using any of the original seat belt mounting points?
I only ask, as if you were i can't see any access to the seat belt bottom anchorage (the one on the centre tunnel) and i would have thought that you'd want to keep the Dynamat off of the seat mounting points?

Apart from that, it looks like it's coming along nicely.  Even if you must have shares in Dynamat :)

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2011, 09:58:28 PM »
Sanded the drivers wheel arch ready for second filler coat i pulled the lambo out for the monthly floor clean

Comparison with my 740 bmw

AIG1355

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Temujin Restaurants
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2011, 11:30:04 AM »
Comparison with my 740 bmw

Nope, looks nothing like it. ;D

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »
 :) ;) ;) ;) ;)

dominique

• Extreme Owner
  • Belgium
    • MSN Messenger - lambonick@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2011, 09:47:06 PM »
is that an FGP bodykit ?
http://check-this.me/en/?ID=lambonick
"just make your dreams come true !"

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 11:10:27 AM »
No its not a FGP bodykit, i was told when i bought it that it was an extreme kit and i have done a bit of research as far as i am aware of it its a clone of extreme kit from some chap in the UK i was lied to when i bought it.

I purchased all of the frame work off extreme and a few other pieces i got my glass from the America so the car i coming along. The reason i have custom made my wheel arches is that i got this car as part of the deal with the kit and the car was stretched there was no engine move so the wheel arches had to be adjusted a bit a bit of work but thats the fun of building a kit car a bit of hardship i dont mind.

As for help on this car i have recieved no help from here all just research from some of the guys in America have been helpful and guided me in the right direction i have ask for help here but have been shot down a few times but that life doesn't bother me.

I have a panel beather coming in the next few weeks to skim all the panels and get it into Primer and paint as far as i am aware this is the only Lambo murc replica in the Republic Of Ireland if Extreme can verify that it would be great

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »
Got the centre console back from welding still a bit of work left on it but it looks gud where its mounted

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 01:25:32 PM »
Are your door hinge access panels removable ? In your picture it seem you have done some filling round them. You will need these removable so you can work on setting up your doors when there down.

Steve

peggyontherun

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »
Cheers steve  :) i have the passenger door on and all lined up without removing that panel it was a sod of a job but worth it as i didnt want to remove it as for strength cheers once again steve.

Advert