Author Topic: anybody good at photoshop?  (Read 2606 times)

XPERT360

• Extreme Owner
    • MSN Messenger - buddyrees@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
anybody good at photoshop?
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:34:03 PM »
Hope someone can help me here. Ive been racking my brains for months on which colour my car should be. Was going to be white like the hamman 430, but I think this would be hard to sell on.
Any way, Im going for yeallow. And the wheels are either DEVIL AX109 or FINICHI FIRENZE.

Can someone photo shop these wheels on to a Yellow 360 Modena for me and post up.

thanks in advance.

aak1203

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Re: anybody good at photoshop?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 12:27:12 AM »
Yellow good choice, people will see you coming a mile away.

Cdrskull had genuine f360 wheels on his replica as do most of the DNA lot, i should think they would fit on a 406 if they fitted on an mr2. Maybe worthwhile finding out where they get them from for a reasonable price as they would obviously look better than aftermarket rims.

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 06:55:29 AM »
Hope someone can help me here. Ive been racking my brains for months on which colour my car should be. Was going to be white like the hamman 430, but I think this would be hard to sell on.
Any way, Im going for yeallow. And the wheels are either DEVIL AX109 or FINICHI FIRENZE.

Can someone photo shop these wheels on to a Yellow 360 Modena for me and post up.

thanks in advance.

Hi m8, yeah I'm sure I can have a play. Will do something tonight for you when I'm free of kids :-)

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 07:07:30 AM »
hmm struggling on finding some flat firenze ones at the moment but here are the first ones. Also the more space you have in your alloy means the more you need the false brake discs I think..

They have a 430 look about them I think :-)

XPERT360

• Extreme Owner
    • MSN Messenger - buddyrees@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 10:03:37 AM »
now that I see these like this, I dont like them. Your right tho' 430 or even Enzo, but not on this car. Thanks for saving me a costly mistake. Therefore, as you are so good at this can you do me one more. TSW JARAMA in silver. These are new wheels and have only just come out.
Hope you can help. Im looking to purchase this week as I need the spacers made up and need to offer the wheels up to the car and measure back to be safe. thanks again.

Advert