Author Topic: Ferrari 360 Stradale replica?  (Read 2417 times)

David O Kelly

• View Profile
Ferrari 360 Stradale replica?
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:13:30 PM »
Hey guys,

I know that Extreme are doing the Stradale front bumper for the 360 kit as an extra if wanted. Does anybody know where to get the bits and pieces to turn the Extreme 360 in a 360 Stradale? Like the one on U-Tube and the front of the Extreme webpage, it looks brilliant.  8)

ferrari360jd

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Ferrari 360 Stradale replica?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 02:49:29 PM »
Hi David a lot of the later extreme kits came with the stradale bumper , mine did , would b worth checking with extreme to c if they still do . Cheers ferrari 360 jd

David O Kelly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 03:27:19 PM »
Thanks for that mate, was onto Extreme there a while back and they said the car on the website is an owners car with the 360 Stradale front bumper, the owners then modified the rest of it himself using genuine parts, does anyone know if this would be an expensive job or where to get the parts?

AIG1355

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Temujin Restaurants
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 04:22:33 PM »
Go to the Mad Mechanics Forum and send member "clones" (Paul Belk) a message, it was his car, I would think he could point you in the righ direction.

fox_man_chris

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 09:09:31 PM »
I think all the later kits came with this bumper:-

Drew355

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 07:08:36 AM »
I thought Extreme had the front bumper, the side sills are very similar, but if you do want the correct ones then you can get copies from prosport but they will need shortening slightly to fit. If I remember correctly, the rear bumper just has the flat strip under with strakes. You can either make these as I believe that one you mentioned has had done, or you can buy copies. The rest is things like carbon wrap, some bonnet pins (or make believe pins) dash tacho dial in yellow and a couple of rear screen supports (which all of the reps benefit from). Oh and some nice stripes and badges!
Main thing would be to get the different front bumper instead of the standard when you first buy the kit, then the rest can be added as you go along.

David O Kelly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
Cheers lads for info..

Advert