Author Topic: Parts  (Read 1879 times)

fox_man_chris

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Parts
« on: May 19, 2013, 09:28:40 PM »
I've just come to MOT my car and have hit a slight problem. The first is that it needs a new cat and was wondering if anyone new the 3.0l v6 part number since its a Sunday and I can't find it online.

My next problem is that despite the car having done less than 200 miles the front off side spring has snapped. Not very good considering how much these lowering kits cost. I've emailed extreme but not had a reply yet but are they the only place that can replace them?

Finally what sort of tool ( I presume a c spanner) is required to adjust the suspension ride height. Once the MOT goes through I need to raise it by an inch.

Thanks

Extreme Sportscars

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Parts
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 11:04:13 PM »
Hi Chris, i've just emailed you. Apologies for the late reply, it's been quite busy at this end. I'll get intouch with the supplier for you about the spring.

These will do  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUSPENSION-COILOVER-C-SPANNER-SET-/120978727264?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c2ae4e160

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 11:31:39 PM by Extreme Sportscars »
Extreme Sportscars
enquiries@extreme-sportscars.com

fox_man_chris

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Parts
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 11:19:59 AM »
Just a quick update (and a big thanks to extreme for being so quick to help). Got all the parts but I phoned Peugeot for some part numbers and they have now stopped making most parts for the 406 coupe. The whole front end and exhaust system is no longer in production. I know you can get non pug parts from plenty of other places but I didn't think the car would be old enough for them to stop.

Advert