Author Topic: extreme 355 for sale  (Read 1205 times)

Craigb

• View Profile
extreme 355 for sale
« on: April 26, 2017, 10:39:45 AM »
so its time for my 355 to find i nice new home.

as you can see its an extreme 355 finished grigio silverstone grey, with genuine 355 wheels.

the body work is in reatively good shape apart from a few cracks ( rear quarter meeting roof section )

wheels were refurbished not so long ago, pirelli p zeros all round, these wheels and tyres are worth a small fortune alone.

the interior is standard black leather mr2 which is in good shape too, however i would reccomend locating and fitting a nice h gate, also comes with a 2014 nissan connect sat nav stereo with blue tooth,hands free etc.

the engine is a 2.0 ltr gti non turbo, the engine was pulled out the car when i first got her for an oil leak and wile we was there i had all belts changed. water pump etc done with paper work to prove.

only reason for the sale is that i have a new project lined up and need the space, i will get her cleaned up and upload some more pictures as soon as i get a chance, if you need more info please dm me.

looking for £7500 with the genuine wheels, or £6000 with out the wheels meaning you would need to supply your own. thanks guys

Advert