Author Topic: Headlight rings - 3D Printed  (Read 2184 times)

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Headlight rings - 3D Printed
« on: March 15, 2020, 10:10:50 AM »
Times move on a little and with 3D printing becoming mainstream I designed up some headlight rings for the Murcie. 

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3938685

I've uploaded the design to thingiverse so you can print your own but if you don't have a printer then I would be more than happy to print a set out and post it for say £25

Infact, if you want anything designing / printing then let me know. I have about 16 printers at the moment...

Steve

AIG1355

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Temujin Restaurants
Re: Headlight rings - 3D Printed
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 12:17:57 PM »
Hi Steve, do you think you would be able to print a kind of F355 ashtray to fit in a space I have in the centre console?  A box with hinged lid. I have a crossed flags badge that I was going to bolt directly into the area, but would look better maybe on a replica ashtray lid. It's quite shallow though and it isn't the same size as a genuine ashtray. Rich.

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 02:16:12 PM »
We can give it a go...  Can you do a fag packet drawing of what you require and we can take it from there.

AIG1355

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Temujin Restaurants
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 10:02:20 PM »
Will do, the car is in the bodyshop at the moment, so when I get a chance I"ll get some measurements. Cheers

mikemurci

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 07:44:22 PM »
Times move on a little and with 3D printing becoming mainstream I designed up some headlight rings for the Murcie. 

I've uploaded the design to thingiverse so you can print your own but if you don't have a printer then I would be more than happy to print a set out and post it for say £25

Infact, if you want anything designing / printing then let me know. I have about 16 printers at the moment...

Steve

i would love a set. do you do them in silver?   Or can you two tone :)

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 07:47:03 PM »
Hey,

I do have silver but I would advise sanding / painting them to be honest. I can also print in dual (and even four) colour if needed :-) 

ChristiaanN

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 09:05:00 PM »

Steve

noice!

mikemurci

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 11:15:06 PM »

Steve

im up for a set please

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 08:42:50 AM »
Morning,

No problem, I can print and post them today for you.  I'll send you over a PM now.

Thanks,

Steve

Advert