Author Topic: Stoneleigh 2009  (Read 25463 times)

XPERT360

• Extreme Owner
    • MSN Messenger - buddyrees@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Stoneleigh 2009
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »
THANKS EVOLUTION
Yes Im slowly recovering. For those who dont know, I was on the Extreme Stand on Sunday helping Ashley out, then in the after noon started to feel extremely fluie. We left the show at about 5.30 and headed for the hotel where I went straight to bed. Vicki my wife, at this point was at the bar showing you English boys how to drink. (aparently, although I know she can match me pint for pint..) I woke up at about 1am, only to find my bed still empty. mmmmmm There she was, still at the bar with a pint and a fag  :D :D ( no not a homosexual for you USA boys, a cigarrette)
Anyway, she enjoyed , which I suppose is good because I was the one who dragged her along to a car show.
Cut a long story short, couldnt make the Monday show, still feeling shit, text Ashley to explain and appologised. Vicki drove home which took 2.5 hrs and I slept through most of it. Got home at about 2.30. Went straight to bed on that monday and pretty much woke up this morning (Thursday) for work and still feel shitty.

So Ash, if you are reading this, my sincere appologies for letting you down there mate on the monday and was appreciative of you  asking me in the first place with the knowledge I have of the 406. Thanks. It would have been nice to share a drink with you all that night but Im sure Vicki would have had enough for the both of us. ;D :P

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »
I did wonder where you was fella !!! O well, there's always the next show :-)

Yes it was a good show, enjoyed talking to everyone :-) got a bit inspired to get my smartcar finished and have been doing a little bit on it tonight.

Steve

redone355

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »
Nigel, it was good to meet you at last on Sunday.  Many thanks for all the help and advice you gave me, it's much appreciated.  Looks like I managed to talk to you before the flu started.  Hope you're on the mend.  Cheers.

EXTREME

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2009, 12:32:38 PM »
Pics of the stand

EXTREME

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2009, 12:42:59 PM »
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 12:44:06 PM by EXTREME »

EXTREME

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »
You don’t look to fat in that pic Nigel!!! Have you been going to the gym? ;D  ;D  ;D

XPERT360

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2009, 08:56:38 AM »
You don’t look to fat in that pic Nigel!!! Have you been going to the gym? ;D  ;D  ;D

IM JUST SIMPLY AWSOME. ABSOLUTE AWSOME.

Argus X575

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2009, 03:07:56 PM »
I watched the youtube vid 3 times and love the pics.  Once again Extreme you guys do great work.  By the way, how much traffic did you gents have following you with jaws dropped?

Drew355

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »
The minibus full of tidy young ladies hanging out of the windows and taking photos was the one that made me smile the most!!!
The reaction from the back was funny, people were looking in awe & I was trying my best not to look to see their reaction, then when they realised there was another lambo & then a 360 in front their faces were amazing - proper double takes!!
I had a grin from ear to ear the whole way down! Not sure if that was from peoples reactions or the g-force that over 600 horses did to my face!!! Heheh!

The exhaust on both murci's sounded really good, for normal driving the rep was way better though. Meaty and powerful, but not too much, it really doesnt sound like a 4 cyl. I had to pick the gears right on the genuine through the roadworks or the sound made yours ears bleed!
Nothing will beat the lambo V12 sound under full acceleration, but the rep comes a damn respectable second place.

XPERT360

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »
shit DREW was that you on the stand all day?? Nobody intruduced us and I assumed you were one of the laminators that is locked away upstairs at EXTREME HQ. lol. I must appologise for being ignorant. I was just not my self all day.

Lambo4Life

• Lamborghini
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2009, 07:22:29 PM »
I must have been having a good time at the show because I only got one photo of the replica and that is it, probably because it was so busy arround your stand.

I'll post it up if I can find the cable for my camera.
Building a car is like life, If you don't give it enough time and effort you don't get anywhere, the conditions that you are in will always affect the final outcome of what you do.

I do like the Murcielago, but I like the Gallardo more, when are you making the kit?

Advert