Author Topic: Car dimensions  (Read 1680 times)

fox_man_chris

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Car dimensions
« on: July 17, 2009, 04:20:42 PM »
Hello everyone. This is my first post and was wondering if someone could put my mind at rest. I've just picked up my 406 today and have it booked in with Extreme on Wednesday for the welding to be done. I want to do the bodywork stuff myself but can't weld so they have very kindly fitted me in. My question is is the 406 a longer car than the 360?

I just got the car into the garage and realised that I only have about 10 cm to spare at the front and rear. I know the genuine 360 is shorter so will this still be the case? (fingers crossed it will be).

MC developments

• View Profile
    • My V8 build thread
    • Email
Re: Car dimensions
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 04:44:06 PM »
The extreme 360 is very accurate in dimensions, not 100% but its only few mm out either way, so if you work off actual 360 dimensions you'll be fine

fox_man_chris

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 04:56:39 PM »
From what my research shows the 406 is 4615mm and the 360 is 4477mm so hopefully I will be able to shut my garage doors. I was sure it was bigger when I first got it but now the car is in I'm thinking I messed the measurements up. Not a good start to the project  ::)

alien1

• Extreme Owner
  • Complete musclehead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 08:39:39 PM »
I know allot of guys that have extended there garage just for this project!. I myself extended mine for storage when its complete!. My mrs thinks I'm mad but us men have our needs and musts!!! ;) ;) ;)

Advert