Author Topic: XPERT360's 2nd 360 build  (Read 45246 times)

alien1

• Extreme Owner
  • Complete musclehead
    • View Profile
Re: XPERT360's 2nd 360 build
« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »
Just to let you guys know that Sunday i went to collect my car off Nigel(xpert360), its been quite some time but the build was a favour as an old mate and was built around his family life being some evenings and weekends which is much appreciated as I know this is normally family time.I'd like to thank Nige for doing such a good job and for being patient with me when ordering parts etc, top bloke.
At the end of the day its a kit car so I didn't expect to much but when i went to collect i was pleasantly surprised. It looked fantastic, the looks I got when i was driving home with it on my trailer was unbelievable, i don't think I've ever seen so much attention being given to a car lol. I pulled up at a service station and kids crowded around it taking pictures and saying "hey Mr nice car" awesome and so funny lol.
If anyone is looking for a builder then nigel(Xpert360) is your man. I reckon he is probably one of the best replica builders out there, such a professional and perfectionist you wont get a better job- that's if his Mrs will let him do anymore builds lol!. I'm still thinking about the merci nige!!!!! lol.
Anyway i'm doing the interior my self (which should be fun) i think i spent an hour just staring at it yesterday before i even got started and even then i just cleaned everything haha.
Iv got some ideas but im gonna keep it basic using most of the peugeot interior, ill put before and after pics up soon!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

XPERT360

• Extreme Owner
    • MSN Messenger - buddyrees@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »
thanks mate. I bet everytime you walk through the front door, you take one last look at it before going in. lol. And also, ye the attention is unbeleivable. Mind you...the size of your arms, your probably used to it.!!! anything you need, just ask. Were all here to help.

alien1

• Extreme Owner
  • Complete musclehead
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
thanks Nige. don't worry ill be picking everyone's brains! lol.
Actually what is everyone doing about registering the car does it need to be registered as a kit car or do i just change the colour on log book! anyone know any descent insurers come to think of it!???? ???

CdRsKuLL

• Fat dude
  • Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cdrskull@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: July 27, 2011, 05:05:02 PM »
I just left my DNA as a mr2 on the v5. I used footman James for insurance.. Mention your a member of the extreme oc and you should also get a discount. :-)

Some people use Adrian flux but I had a bad experience with them and my Smartcar.

Steve

alien1

• Extreme Owner
  • Complete musclehead
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 27, 2011, 08:09:30 PM »
cheers steve, ill give them a shout very soon!. yeah i thought as much! all i need to do then is register my car as change of colour!!.

phils99

• Extreme Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2011, 12:37:53 PM »
Hey alien, just read all the way through this post, have you finished the interior?

I would love to see some pics to close off this build!!
I wish I was rich!!

alien1

• Extreme Owner
  • Complete musclehead
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 29, 2011, 05:52:14 PM »
Hey alien, just read all the way through this post, have you finished the interior?

I would love to see some pics to close off this build!!
been pretty busy lately with work so had no time to get much done. made a start a couple of weeks ago and its starting to get there. put all the internal pannels in, seats in, done internal door handles and sorted the boot out! looking good now, ill put up some pics as soon as i can. just need to sort out the drop glass properly before i put the door cards and speakers in. Its Going in for mot this thurs so fingers crossed!!!!.

alien1

• Extreme Owner
  • Complete musclehead
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2011, 09:48:42 PM »
car now insured! footman james at £260 fully comp. cant believe how cheap they are. Also sent of v5 for change of colour today. Just the mot tomorrow to go! fingers crossed. ;D

Advert